Stability and growth
We combine the innovative dynamics of a medium-sized company with absolute customer orientation with regard to term consistency and quality. The close integration into the long-term programs of the aviation industry is the basis of our continuous development in conjunction with our committed, highly trained employees.
Processes and resources
COTESA is continuously investing in plant engineering, such as autoclaves, 5-axis-CNC machines and test equipment, in order to realize the more and more demanding components of our customers. On the basis of our SAP ERP system, we plan all steps from purchasing to delivery of the components.
As a company with a great deal of knowledge in the process design and production of complex components, we are continually working on deepening our know-how. In addition to the close cooperation with the Saxon universities, we therefore work in numerous research projects to increase our technological lead.
For COTESA, compliance with the highest quality standards is self-evident.
This is reflected in our certification according to EN 9100: 2010, NADCAP Composite, NADCAP NDT and EN 17025 for our test laboratory. In addition, COTESA has been qualified according to numerous AIPS and AITM standards.
- 2002 Foundation of the company; Start of deliveries to DIEHL Comfort Modules (then DASELL Cabin Interior GmbH)
- 2003 Certification according to EN 9100
- 2005 First serial contract with AIRBUS
- 2007 First series contract with AIRBUS Helicopters
- 2009 Nomination for the "Deutscher Gründerpreis" (German Founder Award); entrance into the A350 program for CFP primary structural components; doubling the production area
- 2011 First series delivery for Automotive
- 2012 Production expansion by 2,500 m² for a pre-production/logistics hall, acquisition of an adjacent property with a 20,000 m² footprint for future expansions
- 2013 NADCAP accreditation for NDT-UT
- 2015 Opening of the second production site in Mochau with an expansion of the production area to 32,000 m2
- 2015 Certification of the material and test laboratory according to EN 17025
- 2016 NADCAP accreditation for composite manufacturing
- 2017 Delivery of painted and assembled assemblies to AIRBUS
- 01.06.2017 Boeing Awards Components Manufacturing Contract to Germany-based COTESA
- 24. to 26. October 2017 AIRTEC - International AEROSPACE SUPPLY FAIR, Munich, Booth B12
- 07. to 08. November 2017 Aviation Forum Hamburg, Booth D3
- October 2017 COTESA receives Liebherr Aerospace Award „Best Improver 2017“